Whether you’re a bodybuilder or simply trying to lose weight, chances are you’ve used a fat burning supplement at one point or another to help you lose weight. Demand for fat burners is so high, that despite new products coming onto the market on almost a weekly basis, market saturation is still nowhere in sight.
TRANA4ORM from Evlution Nutrition is just one example of what I’m talking about. This supplement is described as a “complete multistage thermogenic complex for fat loss.” It’s apparently scientifically engineered to support fat burning and increased energy and focus.
How Does TRANS4ORM Work?
According to Evlution Nutrition, TRANA4ORM’s unique ingredient composition will help to maintain weight management, increase metabolism, improve energy and focus, reduce hunger cravings and it is completely gluten-free.
- Niacin, also known as vitamin B3 works to help improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels. However, it is known to create side-effects such as increasing insulin resistance and should always be taken with care.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) is considered to be essential when it comes to weight loss because it helps to compensate for the fewer calories being consumed. It does this by creating glucose.
- Folic Acid describes the synthetic version of folate, which is an important B vitamin known to help prevent neural tube defects in young children. Folic acid is considered to be helpful in supporting general health but high doses could be dangerous.
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) is believed to help the body’s insulin regulate sugar levels which allows for balanced energy levels. Some athletes like using this to help them achieve weight loss and build muscle simultaneously.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) is known to help convert carbohydrates into glucose which the body burns as energy.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (std. min. 50% EGCG) is a natural antioxidant known to burn fat in a number of different ways. It helps to stimulate the metabolism and trigger thermogenesis which is an essential part of the weight loss process. Green tea has shown in repeated studies its endurance enhancing
- Bitter Orange peel powder also known as Synephrine is a molecule similar to ephedrine and is considered to be much less potent. It is thought to provide some trivial health benefits to the digestive system and circulation.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is a stimulant in nature and can best be described as a compound extracted from coffee beans. A negative thing about prolonged caffeine use is the quick buildup of tolerance.
- L-Tyrosine is a type of amino acid commonly used to produce dopamine and noradrenaline. It is suspected of providing anti-stress properties to acute stressors.
- Choline Bitartrate the type of molecule usually used to help enhance cognition, and liver health by preventing the buildup of fat in the liver.
- Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine Powder (std. min. 50% A-GPC) is a cholinergic compound suspected of providing cognition enhancement as well as power enhancement, sometimes used by athletes.
- Black Pepper Extract (std, min. 98% piperine) (fruit) is increasingly being used in health supplements because it is a great absorption agent.
TRANS4ORM Side Effects
I have concerns with two of the ingredients used in this supplement. Both Niacin and folic acid can pose potential problems when overdosed. This is why I strongly recommend sticking with the manufacturer’s instructions without going any further.
But in all honesty, I have been unable to find any worrying side-effects associated with this supplement after looking around.
How Quickly Will I Notice Any Results From Using TRANS4ORM?
In my opinion, provided TRANS4ORM is taken alongside a sensible diet and an exercise regimen, obvious weight loss should occur within the first month.
Price Per Pack
Where Can I Buy TRANS4ORM?
You can easily find TRANS4ORM on most bodybuilding websites, as well as High Street retailers.
TRANS4ORM Extreme Rating
The ingredient content in TRANS4ORM is quite impressive because there are a number of metabolism boosting and thermogenesis enhancing elements such as green tea leaf extract, caffeine anhydrous, and bitter Orange peel powder.
However, I have some concerns with the Niacin and folic acid content. Even though I couldn’t find any obvious side-effects that people have experienced after looking around on the Internet, these two ingredients can be overdosed when people don’t follow the manufacturer’s instructions and this can lead to a number of side-effects.
If you choose to use TRANS4ORM, please stick to the recommended dose.