One condition that will eventually present itself in all men is that of low testosterone. The majority of men will hit their peak testosterone levels by the age of 30 and then experience a gradual decline. Low testosterone is associated with a number of ailments such as depression, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, and low sex drive.
Understandably, men want to do whatever it takes to avoid the symptoms of this age driven process. This is where supplementation comes in. There are many supplements on the market that claim to have the power to restore depleted testosterone levels, ensuring all of the benefits that healthy t-levels provide. Testo Fuel is one of the newest products to hit the bodybuilding market.
According to the official website, Testo Fuel has been rigorously researched and tested to ensure an elite level of quality and safety. Testo Fuel naturally increases your body’s testosterone levels, providing you with an array of benefits including:
• Increased lean muscle mass
• Enhanced sex drive
• Improved mood, attitude, and outlook
• Amplified fat burning
Whether low testosterone has robbed you of your hard-earned muscle gains, sex drive, or overall enjoyment, Testo Fuel claims to be the key to restoring all of that. With an all-natural line-up of impressive herbal remedies, does Testo Fuel live up to the claims it makes? Let’s review the ingredients within Testo Fuel to see if this is a worthwhile solution to low testosterone.
To learn more, visit www.testofuel.com
Contrary to what you may think, Testo Fuel does not contain actual testosterone. Instead, it contains a unique blend of herbal ingredients that work together to enhance the body’s production of testosterone. As men age, processes within the human body begin to decline. For instance, some nutrients such as Vitamin D may not be absorbed as efficiently as they once were. As Vitamin D is a critical nutrient for the production of testosterone, this may set off a chain reaction resulting in lower levels of testosterone. Testo Fuel works to restore these processes, ensuring healthy production of testosterone.
The Testo Fuel formula is all-natural and safe to consume. It is made with critical vitamins, minerals, and herbal remedies including the following:
• DAA is the crucial ingredient within Testo Fuel, placing most of the weight on its shoulders. DAA is a non-essential amino acid that offers a number of health benefits but when it comes to increasing testosterone, the jury is still out on this one. There are limited human trials involving DAA supplementation; however, the few that have been conducted seem to suggest that there may be some potential that DAA will support healthy testosterone production. Since D-Aspartic Acid operates in the central brain area, which is responsible for releasing hormones including the growth hormone, it may play a part in supporting the production and release of important sex hormones.
• Vitamin D is a crucial vitamin to be ingesting on a daily basis and not just for promoting the production of testosterone. It also plays an important role in bone, teeth, and skin health. Vitamin D deficiency can become a serious problem if left unchecked, especially when it comes to low testosterone levels. Research has shown that there is a direct correlation between Vitamin D deficiency and low testosterone levels.
• A famous aphrodisiac, oysters contain insanely high levels of Zinc. Zinc, like Vitamin D, is a critical vitamin to have in your diet. It plays a role in a number of human processes, including the production of testosterone. (Please note: If you are allergic to seafood, Testo Fuel may not be suitable for you.)
• An ancient herbal remedy for focus, concentration, and overall immunity, Ginseng is a terrific supplement to be ingesting on a daily basis. While Ginseng has been shown to increase testosterone levels in mice, as well as humans. Ginseng has been used for centuries for overall health.
• Although it is often the main ingredient in many testosterone boosters, Fenugreek Extract has not been shown in any human clinical trials to boost testosterone. However, Fenugreek does show some promise in animal-based trials. Fenugreek Extract does have a number of other proven health benefits though including enhancing glucose absorption. This is extremely important, especially post-workout, when your muscles need to be able to fully utilize nutrients. Fenugreek has also been shown to aid in digestion.
• Said to be a cure all in many countries, Magnesium is a mineral that offers many overall health benefits. While it is suggested that Magnesium may play an important role in testosterone production, more human clinical trials are needed to confirm this claim.
• While a full range of B vitamins is important to ingest on a day-to-day basis, Vitamin B6 is especially helpful in encouraging the healthy production of testosterone.
Although Testo Fuel contains a formula that is 100% natural, and is said to be able to be used long terms with no side effects, it’s still recommended to check with your doctor before taking it. If you are currently on any medications, especially for blood pressure, it is HIGHLY recommended that you talk with your doctor before taking Testo Fuel.
The official website claims that initial results will be noticeable within weeks as opposed to months. To get the most out of Testo Fuel, it is recommended to be used on a regular basis for a minimum of three months.
• All natural formula
• Most ingredients have been proven to benefit healthy testosterone production
• No reported side effects
• Price may be a bit more than you had expected
• To see full results, you have to continue taking it for a full 3-month period
Currently, Testo Fuel is only available from the manufacturer’s official site. Prices range but a one month supply is $69.00. The more you buy, the lower the price. In fact, some purchase options come with free gifts including eBooks and t-shirts.
You can make your Testo Fuel purchase from the manufacturer’s official website here.
Testo Fuel offers a solid line-up of all-natural ingredients that have been shown to either promote healthy testosterone levels or promote overall wellness. There are a lot of t-boosting supplements on the market but Testo Fuel is one of the few that stand above the crowd.
For further testimonials, check out the official Testo Fuel website.
For instance, Testofuel contains a humongous dose (2300 mg) of D-aspartic acid.
D-aspartic acid is the stuff that the dedicated muscle guys go for because it provides phenomenal muscle growth.
So immediately, Testofuel is more attractive to guys who like to pump iron.
PrimeMale on the other hand contains a lesser amount (1800 mg) of D-aspartic acid. Additionally, PrimeMale contains three further ingredients which include Bioperine, nettle root extract, and mucuna pruriens.
Bioperine enhances bioavailability which means that nutrient absorption is heightened. Nutrient absorption normally declines with age, just as testosterone does.
Nettle root extract binds itself to the SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), and this allows for more free testosterone to circulate around the system.
And finally mucuna pruriens help to reduce prolactin which increases as a person ages.
The ingredients in Testofuel are not really relevant for PrimeMale, and the ingredients in PrimeMale wouldn’t be appropriate for Testofuel.
The two are poles apart in certain ways. Testofuel is perfect for guys who want to gain more muscle, and PrimeMale is geared towards the older man.
Official TestoFuel website here.