When most men age, they’re natural testosterone producing mechanism begins to slow down. This ultimately leads to less testosterone in the body, and a whole array of new health problems can suddenly surface.
As awareness surrounding low testosterone is currently sky high and has been for a number of years now, testosterone boosters have been enjoying massive success. Natural testosterone boosters work by encouraging the body to start producing more of its own testosterone as opposed to administering synthetic versions of the hormone like anabolic steroids do.
Testogen-XR Powder by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series is the latest of these ever emerging supplements. Apparently it’s “two products in one doubling as an intense nitric oxide booster”. The primary goal of this supplement is to build muscle, and the main ingredient is D aspartic acid. It’s one of the few testosterone supplements that comes powder form and in a variety of flavors including strawberry, orange, and cherry.
How Testogen-XR Powder Works
According to the official website, this supplement is the “ultimate testosterone and nitric oxide support”. Not only does it provide more than the minimum recommended dosage of D-aspartic acid, it also provides 1 g of Agmatine sulphate, provides comprehensive testosterone and endurance enhancement, it also allows for extended pumps.
Testogen-XR Powder Ingredients
- Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol), sometimes known as the sunshine vitamin is vital for maintaining overall health and its benefits extend to testosterone production. Vitamin D3 has shown to benefit the teeth, bone health, and the skin.
- D-Aspartic Acid is a type of amino acid that has shown to boost testosterone in repeated studies. Even athletes tend to supplement with this ingredient to provide performance enhancement, albeit on a temporary basis. Studies have shown that although this ingredient is extremely effective in enhancing testosterone, its effects can be extremely short lived, usually lasting no longer than one week. D aspartic acid works in the central brain region and encourages the release of certain hormones including the growth hormone and the luteinizing hormone, as well is this follicle stimulating hormone.
- AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate is the metabolite of L-Arginine. It has shown to alleviate neuropathic pain as well as drug addiction. Regular supplementation seems to provide protection from strokes as well as providing cognition enhancement.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate is concerned with energy metabolization and the mitochondria protection. It is naturally produced in the body and can be consumed through food. Regular supplementation has shown not to burn fat unless a person is already deficient in l-carnitine.
- DIM (3,3′-Diindolylmethane) can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as kale and cauliflower. This ingredient has shown to be effective in metabolizing estrogen.
- AstraGin™ (Astragalus Membranaceus, & Panax Notoginseng) (root) is one of the 50 fundamental herbs featured in traditional Chinese medicine. It is used for a variety of purposes and allegedly can increase the lifespan(!). It has shown to provide anti-inflammatory effects and certain beneficial properties to the kidneys.
Performance & Enhancement System
- Taurine is a type of organic acid rich in sulfur. It can be found in certain foods, especially meats and is known to provide benefits to heart health and blood health. This ingredient is commonly featured in fat burning supplements
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) (herb) is a pro-erectile an aphrodisiac and is commonly used in Chinese medicine. Preliminary testing seems to suggest that it may be effective in increasing testosterone in animals as well as providing cognition enhancement and better heart health. As of yet, no human trials have taken place.
- Nettles (root) may be a horrible plant to touch, but oral ingestion has seen spikes in anti-inflammation. It’s traditionally been used to help reduce sniffles. Despite claims, this ingredient does not enhance testosterone.
- Green Tea Extract (leaf) is a powerful antioxidant and a potent fat burner. Green tea’s benefits don’t end there! It has shown to help suppress the onset of certain types of cancers and is suspected of providing enhancement to the brain function. In terms of testosterone enhancement, it does nothing of the sort.
- Calcium D-Glucarate is a type of dietary macromineral that is commonly found in dairy products and vegetables. Calcium has shown to provide bone health support as well as benefitting maternal and cardiovascular health.
Testogen-XR Powder Side Effects
Despite the massive ingredients list, I was unable to find any notable side-effects that people may have suffered from using this supplement.
Will I Notice Results From Using Testogen-XR Powder?
When it comes to results, it depends what you are after. If you want to lose a little weight, the green tea tree extract may well do this for you relatively quickly. If you are looking for libido enhancement, look no further than horny goat weed, because this ingredient is one of the most potent libido enhancers found in supplements.
In terms of testosterone enhancement, D aspartic acid immediately catches my attention because this ingredient has repeatedly demonstrated its testosterone enhancing prowess. Unfortunately, effects can be extremely short lived and once supplementation seizes, they should subside after around week.
Testogen-XR Powder Rating
Although Testogen-XR Powder contains a massive list of ingredients, they appear to be quite well thought out.
Price Per Pack
Where Can I Buy Testogen-XR Powder?
You can buy Testogen-XR Powder by Ronnie Coleman Signature Seriesin many places online including bodybuilding.com.